Visitation hours have been extended to 6:00 am-6:00 pm, 7 days per week.
Madisonville, KY. (June 1, 2021): Effective Tuesday, June 1, Baptist Health Madisonville is revising the visitation policy for most patients in the hospital and medical group practices to allow two essential caregivers to accompany patients for medical appointments or tests. There will be limited exceptions.
Visitation hours have been extended to 6:00 am-6:00 pm, 7 days per week and the front, main entrance at 900 Hospital Drive has re-opened to the public.
Visitors are required to wear a mask inside any Baptist Health facility at all times unless instructed to remove it by a healthcare professional regardless of vaccination status. If a visitor is sick or experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19, we ask them to not enter the facility unless they are seeking medical attention.
No children under the age of 16 are permitted to visit at this time and waiting rooms will remain closed.
The following areas allow 1 visitor per patient:
- Sports Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Merle M. Mahr Cancer Center (infusion and radiation therapy areas are at director discretion)
- Same Day Surgery
- Emergency Department (No visitors in Split Flow area or with Covid suspect patients.)
The following areas allow 2 visitors per patient:
- Mother Baby/Labor & Delivery
- Critical Care Unit (Between the hours of 9 am- 1pm and 3 pm- 6 pm. No visitors for Covid positive patients.)
- Medical/Surgical Unit patients (No visitors for Covid positive patients.)
- Baptist Health Medical Group physician practices and clinics.
No visitation is currently allowed on the Behavioral Health Unit unless requested by a psychiatrist.
Exceptions may be made for NICU and end-of-life patients at the unit leader's discretion.
For the latest information, visit BaptistHealth.com or follow Baptist Health Madisonville on social media.