Our Metrics and Awards
|Valves, Open Heart Surgeries, Caths
||13, 87, 1433
Local Economic Impact - $115.5 Million
||Wages and Benefits
||Taxes Underwriting Medicaid
- Pathway to Excellence 2016
- Best Places to Work 2015, 2016, 2017
- LeapFrog Safety Score of A, 2016
- BCBS Blue Center Distinction+ for hip and knee replacement, 2016
- Top Performer for Joint Commission in heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia and surgical care, 2014
- National Athletic Trainer’s Association Safe Sports School Award, 2016 for athletic training services in 5 local school systems
FAMILY MEDICINE RESIDENCY RECOGNIZED BY NCQA
The Family Medicine Residency at Baptist Health Madisonville has been awarded recognition by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) program.
NCQA recognizes the vital role clinicians play in advancing quality. Built on evidence-based, nationally recognized clinical standards of care, this recognition program was developed to help clinicians support the delivery of high-quality care.