Our Home Care Services
Baptist Health Deaconess Health at Home's experienced nurses, therapists and other health professionals provide the expert, compassionate home care that makes a difference to people who are recovering at home or have a chronic medical condition. As a Medicare- and Medicaid-certified in-home healthcare agency, we provide the highest level of care, including skilled nursing and occupational and physical therapy.
To receive Home Care services, you must be referred by your physician, and you or your loved one must require skilled nursing and/or physical therapy or speech pathology. Some services we provide do have additional requirements. Please contact the Baptist Health Deaconess Health at Home office at 270-824-3470 or 1-800-264-5089 for more information about how we can help.
Baptist Health Deaconess Health at Home skilled services are provided by licensed professionals and prescribed by a physician. Skilled home health services are an affordable alternative to facility or hospital care and can include:
Connected and Integrated Care
- Home infusion (fluid and medication IV management)
- Diabetes education and self-management support
- Specialized care for those with heart disease or heart failure or for those recovering from cardiac surgery
- Hospice care
- Specialized care, including Memory care and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Physical and speech therapy and rehabilitation
Caring for you and keeping you connected to providers and services who can support your and your loved one’s well-being is a priority for Baptist Health Deaconess Madisonville Home Care. We offer specialized, integrated home health support including:
- Medical social services, including guidance from medical social workers about long-range planning and insight about helpful community resources
- Telehealth home services that allow patients to accurately monitor their own vital signs and receive evaluation and input from qualified healthcare professionals
- Medication Management provides organized, packaged medications to help patients adhere to their schedule and alleviate challenges to receiving prescribed medicine
At any time, if you or a family member has questions or needs help, call us first. Our team of clinical experts and after hours nursing team are always available to answer your questions and support your needs. We may be able to help you avoid an unnecessary visit to the emergency room. If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, please call 911 immediately.
Our Home Care specialty services are designed to support patients who are at a high risk of rehospitalization after discharge. Our Chronic Care Management Programs are designed by experts to provide tailored care for common, chronic diseases such as heart failure, pulmonary obstruction, diabetes, and more. Patients are assessed for this specialty program and receive tailored interventions and care plans.
Baptist Health Deaconess Health at Home strives to innovate how and where healing can happen – both inside our hospitals, out in our community and in your home.
We are accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Health Care (ACHC) to ensure the highest standard of patient care.
Baptist Health Deaconess Health at Home was recognized among the 2,223 top-performing home care agencies in the nation named to the 2018 and 2019 Home Care Elite lists. Home Care Elite agencies are determined by an analysis of performance measures in quality outcomes, best practices implementation, patient experience, quality improvement and consistency, and financial health.
Join our Team!
You’ll make a difference every single day by providing direct patient care to individuals in their own home environment. Thrive every day through freedom, flexibility and a fast-paced, ever-changing, never-the-same-day-twice environment! Apply Today >